Forgotten_History_Cover

The Dust Bunny Mafia is back with a brand new short story in addition to the current story arc. “The Flightless Canary” can only be found in a short story anthology, Forgotten History, which is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter right now! See a preview of the short story below.

Flightless_Canary_prev1

As a special treat, I’m also offering a very limited commission opportunity for someone who pledges $65, to receive a fully customized Mobimal: mobster animal of their choice, created by yours truly.

FH_BJ_Commission

As of right now, the Kickstarter is about 46% funded and we’ve got 21 days left to get the other 54% this project funded. Every dollar counts! Capeesh?!?